What We OfferView Reports
All Reports, New Reports and Enhanced Reports for only $499
- The 1st 499 licensees are guaranteed the $499 fee for every year on all computers in all locations that have the same database.
- All workbooks include multiple reports.
- All PC's, All Locations - Use on all computers in all locations that have the same database.
- Online setup and support - Setup and support of the reports included during the license period.
- One year license - use the reports in all practice locations on all PC's for a one year license term.
- Training - training on using eyeReports in your practice.
Personal Demos Now Available!
Personal demonstrations are now available for you to see eyeReports in action with actual office data
Contact for a convenient date and time for a demo.
How Do You Get eyeReports?Buy Now If you have the SQL database version of OfficeMate® and Microsoft Excel 2007 or 2010**
- Complete the Order Form
- Select your payment method (Pay online using PayPal or credit card or send a check with the order form).
- For the free report, select the one report you want to get free and click here.
**Excel 2010 Starter, preloaded on select Windows 7 systems with Microsoft Office 2010 Starter, does not run the macros eyeReports requires. You must activate the full version to use eyeReports.
eyeReports are for practices that need to get concise information out of their OM software to help them manage their practices.Dr. Robert L. Bass, Optometric Associates
eyeReports give me very detailed spreadsheet reports on virtually every aspect of the practice. Its reports are what the OfficeMate reports should have been, robust, dynamic, and very customizable.Dr. G. Chad Green, Green Family Eye Care
eyeReports is the only way to go if you have OfficeMate and want to manage your practice by standard metrics.Dr. Doug Major, Optometric Care Associates
I don't know how an owner can make informed decisions without these reports.– Dr. Craig Henry, Family Eye Care
eyeReports are certainly worth the cost and I highly recommend the software.– Dr. Ami Ranani, Somers Eye Center
This report (referred out tracking) is great. I love it. My staff loves it. Our patients feel the extra level care we provide when we can call them back and check on them.– Dr. Mary Anne Murphy, Front Range Eye Associates, P.C.
Thank you and this is going to save a lot of time! And already has! (Reports #255 and #260, Product Listing reports)– Dr. Robert Bass, Optometric Associates
Thanks for the report recaps of collections - very useful (Reports #1 and #5)– Dr. Craig Sultan, The Eye Works
The Key Performance Indicator reports are the best yet!– Dr. Steven Grant, Grant Optometric Group
We've learned a lot from the reports and are still learning more.– Dr. Ivan Bank, InSight Complete Eye Care
eyeReport #115 - Isn't this a cool report from eyeReports...significant decrease in patients with a small decrease in gross income!– Dr. Craig Henry, Family Eye Care
Steve worked with me to get a client's Medicaid Attestation numbers with eyeReports and now the doctor is in line to get his attestation dollars!– Rebecca Johnson, CPOT, COT, COE
Stephen has been wonderful working with my staff to explain the reports and give me valuable information.– Dr. Ami Ranani, Somers Eye Center
Great report! (#115) We dropped the NVA vision insurance 2/1/12.– Dr. Craig Henry, Family Eye Care
I love what you have done with the reports!– Dr. James K. Kirchner, Chief Professional Officer/Eyefinity
Perfect. Thanks, as always, for your prompt reply! (when responding to a support question)– Dr. Mary Anne Murphy, Front Range Eye Associates
Steve, I love this new report!!! Yes, please DO send us the new insurance receivable report.– Terri Dentsbier, Overland Optical Family Eye Care
The eyeReports I have used I enjoy having access to.– Dr. Matt Stanley, Eye Care Associates of Manhattan, P.A.
This [enhanced #5] report is great!– Dr. Robert Bass, Optometric Associates
Thank you for always thinking of ways that would help us in our practices. I can't tell you how much I rave about eyeReports!– Denys Meade, CPM, New Hartford Eyecare
There are many workbooks in our package, and all practices have different needs.
We are here to discuss with you at any time, your report needs and how to set up OfficeMate to get valid reporting with eyeReports:
- Give me a call or send me an email and I'll be happy to personally discuss your specific needs and recommend the right eyeReports to use based on your circumstances.
- Can't find the report you need? Want a custom report created? Send me an email with the report description and we'll discuss the report development and inclusion with the other available reports.